2. Idea books - Close to my Heart has two that have step by step directions for making cards.
3. Inks - a variety of colors but black and brown should be your first ones. I love archival black ink.
4. Pigment inks - for doing wet embossing.
5. A stamp cleaner and spray.
6. Blocks if you are using acrylic stamps.
7. 3 -d foam tape (also called pop dots).
8. Glue dots - for holding heavier pieces on your cards.
9. Pen glue - for smaller spaces that need adhesive.
10. A good adhesive, I like Duck Easy-Stick Adhesive.
11. An all purpose non-stick, heat resistant mat. We sell an awesome one.
12. VersaMat - cushioned on the back for stamping, self-healing on front for cutting.
13. Score board - more texture and scoring.
14. Sanding kit - especially if you use white core paper.
15. Paper - essential obviously.
16. Piercing tool - for lifting, making holes for stitching and brads and a variety of other helpful uses.
17. Markers - to color in your images.
18. Liquid Glass - for shining up your images or to glue down heavier objects or 3 -d flowers.
19. Blending pen - for coloring right from your ink pad.
20. Embossing folders - texture, texture, texture.
21. Ribbons - Add so much to cards.
22. Bone folder - to make your folds perfectly flat
23. Shimmer trim - like ribbons but no tying required.
24. Embellishments - sequins, sparkles, brads, etc.
25. Washi tape - fast way to decorate your cards.
26. Baker's Twine - like ribbons but easier to tie!!
27. Embossing powder - to make awesome raised images and so much more.
28. Craft heater - to use with your embossing powder and pigment inks, a blow dryer does not work!
29. Versamark ink - practically invisible to utilize in special embossing techniques.
30. Trimmer - noone wants to cut by hand.